three hours and ten
it's the last year this matters
why wait til next year
you're stronger, faster
waterfront is your home course
boston in 0-9
lots of happiness
and success for thirty-fourth
happy birthday yum!
After I wrote and emailed the above to Yumke, my dad picked me up for lunch. As we were nearing the grocery store off one of Yumke's favored routes, I saw him doing what he does very very well -- !running! In the rain! On his birthday! (too many exclamation points!!!)
It was too late to honk though.
After I wrote and emailed the above to Yumke, my dad picked me up for lunch. As we were nearing the grocery store off one of Yumke's favored routes, I saw him doing what he does very very well -- !running! In the rain! On his birthday! (too many exclamation points!!!)
It was too late to honk though.
1 comment:
Loved it, thanks! I would have been more soaked had i not ducked into a bus shelter when it was really pouring
Post a Comment