This is the online journal of one Toronto girl who is returning to the scene of her first and only marathon. On Oct. 9, 2011, she will run the Chicago marathon five years after the maiden marathon.
Sunday, July 1
haiku for a long weekend
(subtitle: ode to bob .... where are you bob?) Bad 2mile run But at least the work is done Quick, find me a beer
I am thinking of making a comeback. But in the immortal words of LL "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years." :-)
Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to my new private blog once I get it up and going. Just e-mail me at iamrjajr@yahoo.com with your e-mail. Keep running Jelly
3 comments:
It's Canada Day!
Fireworks, Sparkles and Fun!
Oh Canada! eh!
I miss haiku Thursdays...
I love this hiaku!
I am thinking of making a comeback. But in the immortal words of LL "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years." :-)
Send me your e-mail and I will invite you to my new private blog once I get it up and going. Just e-mail me at iamrjajr@yahoo.com with your e-mail. Keep running Jelly
Post a Comment