Sunday, December 9

martinis=inspiration=marathon

Not that I had a little bit too much holiday cheer last night (these martinis were like candy: goldschlager, cranberry juice, vodka) but I recall some conversation with colleague at The Office who told me she and I are running a MARATHON next September or October. And I have no doubt she's serious since she 1) she's already training for a spring half, and 2) kept using my name and the word "inspiration" and its derivatives in the same sentence.

Oh, and I got about 5-1/2miles done on the treadmill last week over two days. Which is quite an accomplishment for me since all running and strengthening exercises were done before 730AM.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

It's very nice to know you can inspire others!! You're due to run another one anyway ;-)

yumke said...

Woo hoo! Which one would you run if you did?

Triseverance said...

Nothing like a good buzz to give us liquor legs. lol. You are inspiring Jelly.