Tuesday, May 27

30-minutes to a price hike

Just signed up for two fall races and saved myself $10 before the prices were set to increase. I'm down for the habit-forming Scotiabank half-marathon (third year in a row!), to be followed by the fun Zoo Run (second consecutive year). I'm going to let the spring go as far as races are concerned -- though may be convinced to do one if the timing is right -- but really focus on doing well later this year. My sister isn't likely to avenge the half-distance this year, but I'm sure she'll sign up for the 10K. It's practically family tradition now. I only remembered to sign up for either race because of my cousin (sorry I didn't phone you back today!). So I hope she's committed to it already too.

By the way, I have not unpacked my running shoes from Cincinnati. I kid you not.

5 comments:

yumke said...

Hehe, just signed up for a race myself to safe a bit of cash. Zoo run huh? I can't even remember if I signed up for that..

Anonymous said...

Zoo run, zoo run! And Congee Queen after? I have some ankle healing to do!

Triseverance said...

Hi Jelly, :)Glad to see you are still running and blogging.

Sonia said...

Are these shoes unpacked now?! ;-)

Sonia said...

You've been tagged, no choice but to blog ;-)