Afterwork RunClub was cancelled yesterday due to a ferocious thunderstorm. In hindsight I wished we had just waited out the storm because it lasted about 30 minutes and afterwards it was almost ideal conditions for a quick run. But that storm did quite a number on a house in my neighborhood. This photo, taken today during an after-work-before-I-change-my-mind 5K, doesn't quite capture the same drama from this
front-page.
Scene from today's run: A couple houses north of this one pictured, a couple of boys were sitting on their porch and had all their hockey gear strewn across the lawn. Presumably to air them out. And boy did these items need to be. I nearly passed out passing the smelly equipment.
2 comments:
oh my, that house looks completely destroyed.. will insurance cover it, you think?
Hi,
I’ve seen you like to run! I’m from the Netherlands and running is also a hobby of mine.
I’ve developed a GPS running webpage. This webpage draws a line in Google Earth so that you can see where you have been. You also can ‘fly’ above the route by pressing ‘play’. When you have uploaded your trip you can analyze your run by means of height, heartbeat and speed graphs.
You can even put your trip on your own web log. Check mine to see how that looks like.
All these features are free and I hope you have some time to check the TTSM webpage.
There are already a lot of runners active at our page. Here’s a trip of the New York friendship run of 2006.
Regards,
Martijn
Post a Comment