The nail color is called "Will you Mariachi Me"? I thought it was, therefore, quite fitting.
I haven't run since Tuesday. There's a lot of people to see and things to do before a wedding. But I'm not freaking out. And people think I've been remarkably calm. I think people are driving me to freakout status because I think I'm neglecting an important detail. My checklist says otherwise, and if something goes wrong, I never had a vision of perfection on this Big Day anyway.
So I am going to risk ruining the toe job tomorrow by running first thing in the morning. Just two or three miles to get the adrenaline going. My sister will come with me. I figure running is part of my life, and it's definitely a part that I want to take with me into the next phase of it.
4 comments:
go, jelly! you are standing behind me as i'm leaving you this message but that's okay. i'm so excited aboutyour wedding, i'm glad to have been your running partner this morning. good run and good job at not ruining the pedi.
love, m.
Six hours to go! I'll see ya nall prettied up then!
congrats! I saw pics on Kenny's blog, you looked gorgeous!!! =) Loved the thin strap dress. Wishing you guys lots of happiness!
thanks for the good wishes! best wedding ever :)
Post a Comment