This is the online journal of one Toronto girl who is returning to the scene of her first and only marathon. On Oct. 9, 2011, she will run the Chicago marathon five years after the maiden marathon.
Tuesday, November 14
Reliving the moment again and again and again
Not content to have relived the marathon through yesterday's ubertense calves, I decided I'd be much happier reliving it by looking at a picture of myself crossing the finish line. So I ordered it from the folks at marathonfoto. I went (almost) all out -- bought Option B plaque -- the one where you get a photo, a finisher's medal, and your name/time engraved. Time is optional feature but I have nothing to hide with my 5:20:26 finish. It should arrive around Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmm... okay, one birthday present i can't get ya.. damn...
yeah, here i am 6 weeks after the chicago marathon doing searches within blogger.com for other people's posts about the marathon! don't you feel like there's nothing you can't do?!
Post a Comment