Tuesday, November 28

Speed demon she is

I had trouble keeping up with Afterwork RunClub Member No. 1 today. She was on another level of running existence and I trailed for pretty much the entire 10K that took us 1:07 through the same city route as last week. It seemed that we were running into the wind at every turn and we barely stopped with the traffic light fairy on our side today. I ran hard, and now I'm exhausted. I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open to watch House. Good thing for PVR technology.

4 comments:

Arcane said...

yeah I can't live without my PVR now. The only problem is I have so much stuff recorded now, it's going to take me a while to watch it all.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Sonia said...

Each your turn to lead the way! I love that about running with a partner, when you're not into it they keep you going! =)

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton