Chip Time: 5:20:26
I know you were wondering. Wish I could've posted that earlier, but I've obviously been (woefully) out of technology's touch since leaving for Chicago last Thursday. So much to say... here's are the chapters I'm working on, in no particular order:
Face to Face with the man
Pre-race days
Race report
The aftermath
Looking ahead
The Thank You Note
An Open Letter
And a shout out to all the Chicago Marathoners. I haven't been able to get to all of your race reports yet, but based on some very early readings, what else can I say, but YOU ROCK!
You did it!
Be proud.
4 comments:
Woohoo!! Great Job Jelly!!! 5:20 is awesome!! =)
Can't wait to read your "book" (with all these chapters! lol)
Great job and a great time. I am looking forward to those posts.
Yay, chapters.. i'm looking forward to this!
congratulations! Looks like you recovered well just in time. I can't wait to hear about your race.
Post a Comment