1) Two days before departure, five days before race day, I still have no sign of a bib number. Not in snail mail or email. (I checked online again to see that I had actually signed up for this Chicago marathon, not dreamed it.)
2) I'm not healthy. Still sick. It's been more than a week now.
3) Nine days without putting on a pair of running shoes.
It's like somebody, something, somewhere really doesn't want me to do this. Well, it's not funny.
Of course, I say that in (semi)jest. But items 2 and 3 above have made me reconsider my race strategy. More on this tomorrow. I need to sleep on it.
1 comment:
Jelly my e-mail version hit my inbox last night about 11:00. I would suggest if you don't see it sometime today give the marathon office a call. See you at the Congress.
Post a Comment