
Veni, Vidi, Vici. Victory is mine in Chicago. A coworker of mine said I would feel like a god after completing a marathon. She is right. Will this feeling wear off or do I have to do this again to maintain it?
Placement:
Overall: 28956/33629
Gender: 11790/14720
Division: 2829/3442
9 comments:
What an awesome picture!!! Congrats again! =) The feeling does go away a little after 2 weeks but deep down it's still there =)
I love love love it! Thanks so much for sharing that. Victory is most definetly yours! Relish it.
Wow, they captured the perfect moment. You have to get that picture blown up large.
Nice picture. Congrats
A picture is worth a thousand words! That's a great picture!
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Not just today, but everyday.
I've said this before and I'll say it again probably a thousand more times -- thank you for sharing this experience with me. I'd like to say it was once-in-a-lifetime, but I think Frankie is right: Chicago Part 2 could be in my future.
By the way, that awesome photo is courtesy of the marathonfoto people site. But I'm gonna buy it. I have to. It's one moment I'll never get tired thinking about!!! :)
Awesome race report...an even awesomer photo (yes, I know I'm making words up)...and I cannot wait to hear where your journey takes you next...
Definitely buy that picture. Mike (OOSG) and I caved and purchased the DVDs from GoActionVideo...hopefully they turn out well!
i would say that picture captures the months of training that you have endured to accomplish a special thing....it is one of the purest captures of joy i have ever seen.
that's a great foto, you ARE a skinny minnie. i'm really glad cman was there for you when you needed it, too, that support is fantastic. dude, i'm so proud of you, you conquered all -- right up to a stubborn cold. you rock.
Post a Comment