About 8 hours after we landed, 4 hours after a fantastic lunch of beer, seafood chowder and sandwiches, Frankie (blue), Cam (black), and I (unpictured) hit the Seawall trail, starting at Granville Island (by Pennyfarthing Cres). They would run together for a good portion, while I followed on my own pace.
...Having worked up an appetite after a long run, we took the ferry from Granville Island across the bay and went in search of dinner. We had some underwhelming fish. Salmon for me, halibut for both the boys.
These guys paddle fast. I think I saw these guys at Kilometer 2 on one side of the water, and I "caught up" with them on the other side, trying to figure out which bridge was most accessible from the trail to get back to the Granville Island side during Saturday's Long Run.
Ooops! A detour. Call it a bit of cross-training, ran up the stairs with "The Final Countdown" looping through my head, and found myself on top of Cambie Bridge, not far from where the BC Lions play football.

Above, detail of totem pole at Kilometer 7, I think. 
Coyote Alert?!
2 comments:
Simply beautiful!!
So jealous...
Post a Comment