Friday, May 26

Hey lazypants, registration is closed

Newsflash -- The 2006 LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon reached its 40,000 participant cap today and has officially closed registration.

That's amazing. Registration hasn't been open six months and 40,000 people are signed up. And I'm one of them. Now do yourself a favor and go train. Consistently. That's a shot of self-pep sorely needed. I've been lazypants these past couple of days. I haven't run since that non-run on Wednesday. I feel a tiny bit run down; it's just been a horribly long week, even though it was a shortened work week. Funny how that works. But I must confess, I'm probably also tired because of this terribly addictive computer game called *Bejeweled*. It's a puzzle game, Tetris-like. I couldn't peel myself away.
I'll have to make up a bit of mileage tomorrow. Tack on an extra kilometer or two.

No comments: