Saturday, May 27

Woman in motion

I did 10K today -- 9 of it was city street running, a stop at the gym to strengthen my core with G, and then the last K was a brisk walk home. I woke up earlier than I normally do on a Saturday morning with a lot of energy. Cupboard and fridge were woefully devoid of breakfast materials, and I wasn't in the mood for oatmeal. Improvised with some multigrain crackers and peanut butter. Turned on the computer to map a route (which I later changed on the fly when I noticed I was behind if I was going to get to the gym on time for class). The the run got delayed by that blasted computer game! So I didn't actually get out the door til about 930 this morning. My mapped out plan was to run about 9K, to make up for some slothfulness earlier this week, but to end up at home before the gym for some downtime. But, my new jogging route was still about 9K, a pleasant surprise I discovered after I remapped the route, and I'm counting the walk home as mileage. I felt I could've run more -- the sun wasn't too hot yet, not crowded out there, and the tunes were good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also went for a good run on Sat! (8K!) You're truly an inspiration :) BTW, I totally understand the addiction to *Bejewelled*... it's the devil. haha ~Berry

jellypepper said...

That's terribly nice of you to say! You totally made my day. And good for you for getting out there.. getting out the door is really the hardest part, as an earlier poster said.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Facelift c5 Soccer ball mt maunganui nz days inn com Allegan michigan state forest hiking Debt collection guidelines astigmatism bifocal contact lens phentermine testimonies blackberry Face lift skin creme Collier campbell hydrangea Bulk email list com Face lift acupuncture chiropractic seminar Marvelous noses rhinoplasty Dedicated host server server virtual website Hci sylvia facelift Ocean city new jersey rental homes steam face lift