Okay, so I'm feeling like I was someone's punching bag yesterday. Today I hurt everywhere. I guess this is a preview of how I'll feel on Oct. 22.
But I'm in good spirits. I reanalysed my time from yesterday and, either Garmin is messing with me, or I ran 16mi -- one mile more than the week before -- 3 minutes faster. Yay for me. I'm also feeling good because looking ahead into Week 12 of this program, we're in another stepback week, which dovetails nicely with the Toronto International Film Festival. Less mileage this weekend=more moviewatching time! (The weekend after is going to be much harder. Eeek, 18mi!)
And lastly, Emily is arriving to Toronto today. She's the girl I blame for planting the idea of the Chicago Marathon. Blame in a good way.
Here's the math from the last week:
Weekly tally: 28.67mi (excluding the day at the EX)/46.14K
Training-to-date: 287.64mi/462.91
1 comment:
Great improvement!! Have fun at the movies =)
Post a Comment