This is the online journal of one Toronto girl who is returning to the scene of her first and only marathon. On Oct. 9, 2011, she will run the Chicago marathon five years after the maiden marathon.
Friday, September 8
No running=no movies
I opened my eyes at 5:17am. I instantly thought 'No way. Snooze button.' But just one fight with the snooze button because there will be no extra movies if I don't get the training in. This kind of reward motivation works for me. So I rolled out of bed, found some running clothes, and headed out. It was a dark and humid morning. But the moon was full and it was a lovely sight. Got 3.42 miles in -- not particularly great, a little bit slower than anticipated, but it's done. The sun was up when I reached home, and then I had to rush to get ready for work, which consists of watching movies all day. It is going to be a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment